Thursday, November 20, 2008

Intro

Pain and Devotion... the four Kanji characters for those two words are engraved on a simple titanium ring I wear. A ring I take off only if I absolutely have to.

Pain and Devotion... Until I met J. I never thought of the two as connected. In fact, if pressed, I would have said that they cannot coexist. But then until I met J. I would have said that submission is for the weak and freedom in captivity is an oxymoron. How one-sided those views seem today.

So, what is this blog about? It's about me or rather, a dimension of me. A dimension that most people I interact with on a daily basis don't know about and would be very surprised by if they did. If you know me in my 'vanilla' life and have stumbled onto this blog, now might be a good time to stop reading and pretend you never saw this page. If you know me in the 'lifestyle', as Janna, or if you don't know me at all, then keep reading.

This blog is about me, my thoughts, my fears, my wishes, and my submission to J.

No comments: